Have the power of clear UX intelligence at your fingertips
Simply shake your device to start recording the screen of your app.
Identify bugs quickly and work collaboratively to fix them.
Front-facing camera recording
See the reaction on people’s faces and get direct feedback.
See the overall use of your application. Test the use of new features quickly.
Put your mind at ease when you send your specific use-cases to other stakeholders.
Different quality videos
You can choose to have the recordings in HD or lower, in case of lower internet speed.
Manage critical information across departments or team roles
Everyone in the team can see through the eyes of the user
- Create an organization and invite all your colleagues
- Have all your different applications in the same place
- Start collaborating in a quick and efficient manner
Some quick numbers about how UX can skyrocket your business
- Companies with effective UX increased revenue by 37%. [source]
- Every dollar invested in UX brings between 2 and 100 dollars in return. [source]
- 38% try another app when faced with a problem, 34% stop using the app. [source]
- 29% would pay more if the app performed better than its competitors. [source]
- McAfee UI redesign saved them 90% in support costs. [source]
Start reaching for these numbers yourself, use UXRecord
Reviews from our customers
User experience is key nowadays. UXRecord is part of the solution. We highly recommend it, thanks guys!Samuel W.
UXRecord is growing fast to be one of the leading mobile user research companies that exist on the market.Kevin C.
The mobile market is growing like never before. UXRecord is here to offer the tools necessary to win your end-users.Victor M.
The mobile frameworks offered by the team behind UXRecord is one of the most simplest ways to conduct our user tests in order to capture the videos and the heatmaps from our end users. It’s easy to integrate and very intuitive regarding it’s functionalities.Paul L.
UXRecord helped us when we had the need to conduct our user research within the company with the focus groups that we had. Thanks guys! Looking forward for the coming soon functionalities.Matthew P.
Products nowadays focus more on the features side and miss the importance of having an outstanding user experience. We are glad to be using UXRecord for our mobile testing groups. It’s easier for us to easily collaborate with the team using their dashboard.Kevin A.
I interacted indirectly with the team behind the project. They hve the requirement skills to make this one of the must-have tools regarding user testing.Baddar P.