How it works
Get started using UXRecord
- Playback any uploaded video from your mobile app.
- Add comments and tag other people.
- Share the video with any external stakeholder.
- View the video index.
- Analyze video information.
- Add pins on specific screenshots.
- Comment on them and tag a person.
- Solve together any design issues.
- View heatmaps for any of your screens.
- View controller statistics.
- Edit your controllers.
- Save new controllers
App Store or Google Play
- Push your build with our framework installed from here
- Send pop-ups towards your end-users by editing the settings from beneath your app token! Check “Live User Research Settings”.
- Suggestion: We recommend notifying the user that he can make screenshots within the app that contains the Live User Research framework and submit them as feedback towards your team.
- The pop-up can be dismissed by the user or mark the “Don’t show this information again” functionality.
- The pop-up will appear after “x” amount of usages that we set as default = 3. You can change the message and the default number from settings. This is recursive!
- The user makes screenshots within the app and sends it as feedback towards your team.
- Screenshots can be seen here.
- All the heatmap points of the users from all the mobile screens will be aggregated automatically, mapped and shown within the heatmap page.
- MAX heatmap points per screen = 1.000. This value will be changed later on and increased.